Phillip Visnansky is an Arizona native, born in Phoenix. He was admitted to practice law in the state of Arizona in 2007. Phillip graduated Suma Cum Laude with Honors with a BA in History from Northern Arizona University. He was named Outstanding Senior of the Year for the College of Arts and Sciences where he was a member of numerous organizations.
Phillip attended the Sandra Day O'Connor college of Law at Arizona State University. He was a member of the Arizona State Law Journal for two years, ultimately serving as an Articles Editor overseeing the selection of articles for publication. Phillip was named a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar during multiple semesters for his outstanding academic achievement. Phillip also received the John J. Ross Award for outstanding achievement in his Business Association coursework.
An associate at Warner Angle, Phillip primarily practices in the areas of probate litigation and other civil litigation. He is a member of both the American Bar Association and the Maricopa County Bar Association. Phillip's outside interests include current events, military history, technology, and spending time with his wife and family.
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
Law Journal: Arizona State Law Journal, 2005 - 2007
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ, USA,
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Honors: With Honors
- Honors and Awards:
- John J. Ross Award, Arizona State University, 2007
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar, Arizona State University, 2007
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, 2007 - Present
- Maricopa County Bar Association, 2007 - Present
- Past Employment Positions:
- United States District Court, District of Arizona, Summer Law Clerk for the Hon. Roslyn Silver, 2005
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, 2009 - Present
- Justice Project, 2004 - 2005